哈罗北京学生荣获“北京中轴线文化传播小使者 ”称号

2011年,北京中轴线申遗文物工程正式启动。现在申遗活动已进入到冲刺阶段。哈罗北京为了助力申遗,共有26名学生参加了 “北京中轴线文化传播小使者 “选拔。

一起来欣赏同学们的参赛作品集锦吧!

本次选拔共有全市200多所中小学5万余位师生参赛。

我校有多名同学在这次选拔中获得好成绩:

Nina Zh, Nick X, Summer Y, Franklin Ch, Aibhlin B, Lorcan B and Shennan Ch获得了“北京中轴线文化传播小使者 ”和“哈罗北京中轴线文化传播小使者” 的称号。

Ingrid N, Jessica L, Ella Zh, Iris Zh, Tiana J, Alivia D, Iris I, Ruby I, Teddy I, Marina G, Annie T, Kamar D and Alexander L获得了“北京中轴线文化传播小使者”入围奖和“哈罗北京中轴线文化传播小使者”的称号。

Dudu W, Zoey L, Alaric M, Zoey L,Alex L and Mizy L 获得了“哈罗北京中轴线文化传播小使者”的称号。

Tiana J同学为支持北京中轴线申遗创作了 “活力中轴线”的绘画作品。

Shennan Ch 同学用一首原创英文诗表达了对中国文化的热爱和对北京中轴线申遗的祝愿:

The Stories I See  观之悟

诗/Shennan Ch  译/白志伟

This morning, when I was looking down from a glass and steel tower,  

玉壶西坠,晨曦斟满,独登琉璃与钢铁之塔,极目苍穹, 

I notice a beautiful falcon soaring above the centre of the city. 

雄鹰振翅笑傲于京都长空。 

I wondered what she must see — maybe she and I can see the same. 

或许我见即她见,只因灵犀相通。 

When I look around Beijing, I see the centre of history. 

放眼北京,千年的历史沧海之变从这里蒸腾。 

The rafters of the ancient buildings tell me stories of beauty, 

琼楼玉宇之椽诉说着千年旖旎的故事与绮梦, 

Of flowers and fruits, of birds and insects, of blue water,  

百木葳蕤,万物生灵,天水一色,生机荣荣, 

Of misty mountains and green fields. 

云岚遮远黛,翠甸绽青红。 

The ancient buildings remind me of the importance of pride and heritage. 

引吭高歌,只为名胜古迹闪耀着华夏璀璨繁荣。 

When I look down the centre of the city, I also rising from the ancient, the ultra modern. 

当我鸟瞰帝都的沧桑与巨变,若冯虚御风,醉卧九天虹。 

Buildings that tell me stories of hope and prosperity. 

广厦婉诉希望与昌盛。 

Buildings that look forward to shared growth and strength in innovation and collaboration. 

在创新与合作中同享力量与生长。 

Beauty in glass and steel — rising straight from the green parks  

琉璃与钢铁之美崛起于翠苑之中 

Growing from the ancient walls — reaching for the sky 

长于故垒,直入天穹。 

East and west, old and new, national and international — all blending across the central axis 

中西合璧之融,古今峥嵘之变,国内与国际之事,正穿过这中轴线。 

This morning, I watched a falcon soar above the highest buildings, 

幕帘慢卷,金乌初醒,鹏举抟风啸青天, 

Looking down on this perfect balance — and I realized what she must see. 

万物谐和,吾见她见。

预约校园开放日

在开放日活动中,您将有机会与我校学术团队会面,参观学校教育教学设施,与现有学生互动,并与我们的招生团队进行个性化咨询。